A head-light racquet designed for incredible speed to support aggressive play and rapid-fire rallies.
Frame: H.M.Graphite + M40X + HMG
Shaft: H.M. Graphite
Weight / Grip Size: 3UG5, 4UG5
Stringing Advice: 3U (ave 88g) 21-29 lb, 4U (ave 83g) 20-28 lb
Colour: Matte Black
Made in: Japan
- NEW Grommet Pattern - The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- SOLID FEEL CORE - The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- NEW Built-in T-Joint - ‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
- TORAYCA(r) M40X
- Sonic Flare System
- Razor Frame - Compared to other thin frames, the 360° streamlined Razor Frame reduces air resistance up to 11.5% from all angles, resulting in faster swing and shuttle speeds.
- NANOMETRICTM -
NANOMETRIC* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, Yonex has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
*NANOMETRIC is the new material which applies the NANOALLOYTM Technology of Toray Industries, Inc.
- Control Support Cap - The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Note: Strings and Stringing to be Purchased Separately for Japan Made Racquets