The EFX 885 with Converging CrossRamp combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp technology offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally, just like walking or running. The 880 line touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface.
CrossRamp® Technology & Natural Movement Path
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars users can achieve a total body workout
880 Line Touchscreen Console
The 880 line console offers a brilliant 15" screen that's ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. When networked, it is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Upper-Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Dimensions: 80" x 32" x 75" (LxWxH)
- Weight: 348 lbs
WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
Price includes delivery and installation charges