The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer (also known as the Half Blue Exercise Ball) is currently used in health, fitness, sports conditioning, and rehabilitation facilities. It’s known industry-wide for balance training, building strength, enhancing flexibility, and delivering killer cardio workouts. This staple in the rehab world challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movement that requires muscle groups to work together. Use the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer dome or platform side down, combine it with other equipment, or use it as a stand-alone product to make any exercise fun, challenging, and effective.
- BOSU® Integrated Balance Training Manual and DVD
- Enhanced movement capabilities
- Tone & strengthen
- Improve flexibility
- Next level functional training
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1 year limited warranty
- Available in blue or pink with grey rim
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
- Holds up to 159 kg (350 lb)
- Weighs 9 kg (19 lb)
- Measures 65 cm in diameter and 25.4 cm (10 in) high when fully inflated
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
What makes the Bosu Pro Balance Trainer different?
Unlike the original Bosu Balance Trainer or Bosu Sport Balance Trainer, the Bosu Pro Balance Trainer is specifically designed to withstand the demands of repeated, heavy use in commercial environments like gyms, yoga studios, fitness clubs, physical therapy and rehab centers. The dome is designed with stronger, burst-resistant material and includes an 8-pound bladder for a virtually indestructible surface. The base is thicker and made with a non-skid, non-marking material for safety and stability. And because it’s so strong it can accommodate weights up to 350 pounds. Whether used at home or at the gym, the Bosu Pro Balance Trainer is built to last and delivers challenging, fun and versatile workouts.
Use the Bosu Pro Balance Trainer for:
- Fitness clubs
- Group fitness
- Physical therapy
- Yoga studios
- Home use