The MB1 massage ball provides direct deep tissue compression for fast relief of aches, pains and muscle fatigue.
Designed to replicate the pressure a massage therapist's hand, the MB1 is ideal for targeting small muscles such as calves, piriformis and pecs.
The MB1 Massage Ball is a great choice for targeted relief. It’s EVA foam surface more effectively “grips” the areas being addressed to release discomfort and tightness without pinching or irritating nerves like a harder golf ball or lacrosse ball might do. With a slip resistant texture, the MB1 can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
MB1 massage ball measures 6.5 cm in diameter, a common size in the MB massage ball series. The surface is covered with EVA foam, a unique material constructed in layers in different densities, helping to break up adhesions, stimulating blood flow, easing joints and muscles pains. The slip resistance texture enables users to use it on any hard surfaces, helping in fast relief of pains, especially at small muscles areas. Foam surface is easy to clean and durable. MB1 massage ball is compact, portable, light weight and travel-friendly.
- Use to manage minor aches and pains
- Convenient size for travel and portability
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- Athletes, coaches, trainers and fitness enthusiasts with intense muscles problems
- Athletes, coaches, trainers and fitness enthusiasts who prefer intense compression
- To be used at home, office, gym or on-the-go
Recommended areas of use:
Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior,
Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas,
Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.